Video and Graphics Specialist
Vision PAC is seeking a qualified communications specialist with experience in graphic design, videography, editing and social media strategy. The communications specialist will work closely with the Digital Director to drive a dynamic content calendar.
ABOUT VISION PAC
Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s Vision PAC is creating an ambitious nationwide organization to directly address the problems our country is facing—including global warming, healthcare, and an economy that does not work for everyone.
Jay Inslee has spent the last several decades fighting to reverse the effects of climate change. He believes this is the most important issue facing our country and understands solving this crisis will transform our economy through the creation of millions of new jobs across America. Governor Inslee also sees climate change as a social justice, health, immigration, and national security issue. He is a proven progressive who has built the strongest state economy in America while embracing forward looking policies including the highest minimum wage in the nation, strongest mandated family leave policies, and the best voting access and protections in the country.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable creating a range of videos, images and content on a tight timeline and work well with a team. Applicants should be willing to do some travel. Specific responsibilities of the Video and Graphics Specialist include, but are not limited to, the list below:
● Shoot and edit video for a variety of formats and uses
● Create images and sharable content on a daily basis
● Design printed materials
● Work with the communications director to create and implement content calendar and strategy, with focus on Facebook, Twitter, email, and blog posts
Successful applicants will demonstrate most of the following qualifications:
● Video shooting and editing experience
● Significant graphic design experience
● Proficiency in Premiere Pro or FinalCut
● Proficiency in Adobe suite
● Proficiency in After Effects
● Experience managing social media accounts
● Strong work ethic
● Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
● Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a broad range of intersectional groups and coalition partners
● Passion and a baseline knowledge of climate issues
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Hiring ASAP. To apply with a resume and cover letter.