Customer Service Associate- Part Time
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. Some of our customers want to buy products they’ve never had the chance to experience in person – and that’s where our Contact Center comes in. Being a part of the contact center at any level means you are passionate about the customer and are innovative in the process. You will be an ambassador of service and become a product expert, you’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Enter orders into systems and verify all the information is accurate.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to,scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines.
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English): good math skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Office or customer service center experience is a plus
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.