Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership qualities. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
To maximize sales, this position will support Local Sponsorship Sales Director, overseeing the fulfillment of local, regional, and national accounts by ensuring the delivery and tracking of contractual elements and providing excellent customer service. Coordinator will also be responsible for managing all sponsorship inventories and finances and helping to develop new sponsorship programs.
- Serves as a liaison between venue departments (marketing, sales, operations, ticketing, legal, national account management team, etc.) to ensure sponsor fulfillment
- Facilitates club and theatre sponsor programs in applicable markets
- Oversees coordination and execution of on-site sponsor operational elements including, but not limited to, product sampling, signage, display areas, video loop inclusion, VIP hospitality, promotions, etc.
- Works closely with venue management and is accountable to General Manager when on venue premises
- Manages sponsor ticketing needs
- Serves as on-site sponsor contact during all applicable Live Nation-produced shows in market
- Participates in national conference calls and responsible for national account clearance/activation in applicable markets
- Completes all local proof of performance recaps
- Contributes to national proof of performance recaps according to established national guidelines
- Manages account finances, including submitting invoices, tracking payments and expenses, updating expenses in CRM system
- Additional responsibilities will include assisting Director of Sponsorship Sales by prospecting and cold calling, conducting research, developing presentations, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy, able to work a non-traditional schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creativity, flexibility and initiative
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence
- Minimum 1-2 years of relative business experience
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook required
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationcareers.com to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.