Internship Program- Copywriter Intern
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers to Work For,” a top company by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Work for Millennials,” and have earned the Ad Age accolade of “#1 U.S. Agency Across all Disciplines” for multiple years.
Epsilon is seeking a Copywriter Intern to support our Creative department. This positions offers the opportunity to work on a range of account from Fortune 500 to start-ups, from B2C & B2B. You’ll be responsible for creating communication materials for large direct marketing campaigns and participate in the development of copy solutions that move consumers and shoppers to engage with a brand.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Support the creative team in the implementation of client deliverables
- Create outstanding copy for various marketing communications
- Participate in concept development & brainstorming sessions
- Understand & apply a brand’s voice to all communication materials
- Executive quality integrated copy against strategic business objectives
- Candidate for Bachelor’s degree from a university/portfolio school, preferably with a concentration in Marketing, Advertising, Visual Communication, or English
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Additional skills in photography, illustration, or graphic design are a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a collaborative team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative