Production Assistant-Stamford, CT
Production Assistant, Live Events (Creative Media)
The Live Events Production Assistant is responsible for providing overall assistance to Associate Producers and Producers on-air marketing spots that effectively promote and drive attendance at WWE events.
• Provide overall assistance to Associate Producers and Producers
• Contribute ideas for show elements
• Utilize digital archives to research show topics
• Create non-linear timelines featuring program footage, b-roll material and interview clips
• Log talent interviews, shows and various media library assets
• Assist in edit, audio and graphics production sessions
• Quality control of spots before delivery
• WWE product knowledge
• Television internship strongly preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to conceptualize ideas in a creative, non-traditional way'
• Experience using Avid a plus
• Able to work long hours, nights, weekends, etc. as needed
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or related field of study preferred)
Experience with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, or After Effects a plus.