We are Chicago-based technology company that helps enterprises manage human capital through artificial intelligence and predictive data. The Company offers human capital management through ConceptDrop, a freelance marketplace for creative work, and Nexus, a platform that helps enterprises build internal teams through data and organizational behavior science.
This Internship will primarily focus on ConceptDrop. The ConceptDrop Marketplaceis a platform that helps enterprises develop marketing and creative assets. Work requests are fulfilled through a curated network of freelancers, and ConceptDrop uses technology and algorithms to match projects client projects to freelancers, in only minutes.
About the Marketing Intern Position (Paid)
The Marketing Intern will help develop and grow ConceptDrop’s demographic of customers through inbound and outbound marketing. By implementing paid marketing campaigns, content marketing, and social media, the intern will gain first hand experience in working with a small team to grow ConceptDrop’s consumer base.
The role will also focus on building out our social media presence, weekly emails, and writing content for the blog. The intern will use social platforms to increase engagement, use SEO and marketing tactics to optimize content creations, and analyze data to track engagement. The Marketing intern will play an integral part in participating in brainstorming sessions as a member of a small, but growing team.
Requirements / Expectations
· Build out ConceptDrop’s customer base through assisting with paid marketing and advertising campaigns, and Growbots lead-gen efforts
· Write content for ConceptDrop’s blog and create copy for marketing collateral and business case studies
· Grow ConceptDrop’s following on social media and increase engagement
· Track engagement and use analytics to market out in a cost efficient manner
· Use SEO and marketing tactics to optimize content creation
· Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program
· Strong writing skills and the ability to distill complex concepts down into simple and engaging language
· A sociable, creative, detail-oriented individual
· Proactive, mature, and accountable
· Familiarity and/or demonstrated interest in the startup space
· Demonstrated success building and engaging a following on social (personal or professional)
· InDesign or Illustrator
This Internship is available as part-time (remote) in the Spring, and full-time in Chicago in the Summer .