Intern, Marketing/Economics (Summer 2019)
Apply now! Interviews begin immediately.
Expected internship areas include:
* Marketing, Communications (Marketing, Business, Journalism)
* Health Economics & Reimbursement (Public Health, Health Policy, Statistics)
General Internship Requisition: Apply to this post to be considered for ALL marketing and economics internships in the Southborough, MA office.
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours?
At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re
currently looking for interns to join us in our Southborough, Massachusetts office.
Experiences that grow you - and your career.
As an intern working within one of our business teams, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work.
You will contribute to our mission by helping your department complete key projects. A typical day for you will include:
* Collaborating with your supervisor and team to take on and complete track-based assignments and projects
* Participating and adding value during meetings and discussions
* Networking with other interns informally or through internship program activities such as our weekly group learning sessions
You will be assigned to a department undertaking projects aligned to your field of study.
All majors are welcome to apply.
Summer internships are full-time, 40 hours/week.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Only qualified candidates will be considered)
* Must be enrolled in a full time undergraduate, graduate or law school program and have completed sophomore year status of a
bachelors degree at an accredited 4-year college.
* Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher.
* Must possess excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Must be proficient and have practical knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Must not now or in the future require immigration-related sponsorship**
**Olympus policy is not to provide immigration-related sponsorship for internships, Fellows programs and other entry-level roles that are fed by the internship program. Accordingly, Olympus discourages applicants for such positions who will, either now or in the future, require Olympus sponsorship in order to obtain or maintain lawful employment authorization.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and deadline driven environment.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize/execute multiple concurrent tasks.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
* Skilled in writing and public speaking.
Life doesn’t stop when you start work.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer a competitive hourly wage, flexible schedules, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.