Intern, Life Sciences Marketing (Summer 2019)
Apply now! Interviews begin immediately.
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for a Life Science Marketing Intern to join us in our Waltham, MA office.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Intern will work with the Marketing team, supporting the Life Science Marketing team in ongoing projects.
As an intern in our Life Science Marketing department, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. In a typical day, you will:
* Data Analysis and Processing
* Customer Mapping
* Market Research Price List Management
* Data Correlation and Organization
* Collect Best Practice information
* Tender Analysis
* Collaborate with Supervisor to take on and complete track-based assignments and projects
* Participate and add value during business meetings and discussions as appropriate.
* Attend and meaningfully participate in weekly group learning sessions
* Currently enrolled in Bachelor's Degree program and completed sophomore year status at an accredited 4-year college and/or be currently enrolled in a full time graduate school program.
* Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and deadline driven environment is essential.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize/execute multiple concurrent tasks.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills are necessary.
* Skilled in writing and public speaking.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Life doesn’t stop when you start work.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer a competitive hourly wage, flexible schedules, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.