Interns must be extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for those who can commit to at least 3 full days a week beginning Mid to end of January 2019.
Interns must be extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires sincere dedication, so we need highly motivated students that are eager to learn and work hard. A positive attitude is an absolute must.
This internship is located in NYC. We are looking for those who can commit to at least 3 full days a week beginning Mid to end of January 2019.
Stylistico is an innovative luxury multi brand showroom specializing in Italian emerging designers located in Flatiron district, New York City. The showroom has 15 lines of womenswear and menswear collections ranging from designer to advance contemporary, working with top specialty stores, department stores and ecommerce platforms to introduce the brands to the American market.
3 days a week minimum, 10 am – 5 pm (Hours may vary during fashion weeks and market week)
- Assist wholesale sales team with all aspects of market preparation-showroom setup and merchandising
- Help with packing and unpacking the collections before and after Market weeks
- Check in collection and make sure all the items listed on the invoices arrived
- Steam garments
- Ensure all clothes are tagged and labeled
- Organize and put back samples after appointments
- Help models to dress up
- Help organizing breakfasts and lunches during appointments
- Make sure all the needed office supplies are available
- Ability to collaborate internally with merchandising and sales teams on projects and events as needed
- Support sales team in administrative tasks as needed
- Assist during appointments with buyers
(Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if eligible for academic internship)